‘Round The Farm
Early morning sunbathers ☀️
Our last baby of the season has arrived and is doing great!
This was one of the scariest trips home ever 😬
Always check for stowaways.
Winter Farm Prep at Longbottom Farm
Spiced Honey Ham Recipe
1 – 3-4 lb ham
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground clove
1/4 tsp paprika
Here’s What You Do:
1. Put the ham in the slow cooker, drizzle with honey and cook on low 3-4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to broil.
3. In a saucepan, combine sugar, onion powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, paprika and 3 tablespoons liquid from bottom of slow cooker.
4. Heat on med-high to a boil for 1 minute.
5. Pour 1/2 of mixture onto ham and move ham to cookie sheet.
6. Broil with door open to watch for bubbling (approx. 30-45 seconds), then remove from oven.
7. Pour remaining mixture over ham and broil for additional 30-45 seconds.
8. Slice immediately for individually glazed pieces, otherwise allow to set into a crust then serve.
Viola & Enjoy!