'Round The Farm
NEVER MISS A FARM UPDATE!
Stay up to date on announcements, products, and farm happenings
This week on the farm…
1. Not exactly a good ‘ol fashioned cattle drive, but we did, in fact, drive our cattle from the upper pasture to the bottom land
2. The girls were worried the chicks wouldn’t be able to reach their breakfast.
3. I literally have no idea what she’s looking at, but I still feel like she’s being judgy.
4. Looks like it’s time to make some pickles
We are fully stocked on our grass-fed / grass-finished Black Angus Beef. As an apology for running out of stock and a thank you for sticking with us, take 10% off your online or Farmers Market purchase of retail cuts this weekend (Friday 6/28 – Sunday 6/30). Just use coupon code angus100 at the Online Farm Store or mention it to us this weekend at the market. Good time to stock up on steaks and burgers for the 4th of July! Thanks again for supporting your local farms and have an awesome week!
Jason, Lexi, and Family
1. He calls himself the Clark Griswold of hoses and I can’t argue.
2. I also feel like there are some underlying ICU nurse tendencies.
3. Pensive piggy.
4. Wishing the biggest Happy Father’s Day to this guy! He does it all, sometimes on very little sleep, and never complains. He inspires us daily and we are so blessed to have him!
Happy Father’s Day to all you dads out there!
This week on the farm… crazy chicken lady edition.
1. Integrating flocks has been a challenge, but we have avoided a Mortal Kombat style showdown, so I’ll call it a success!
2. Supervising afternoon snacks with style.
3. All this rain is rough on everyone’s ‘do.
4. Saving frogs from velociraptor-chickens is a full time job.
Technical Glitches (Bleep, Blop, Blurp)
Apologies to any of you that received receipts from previous orders. There are no new charges, just receipts for those of you that have previously ordered. Just learned our website has a “complete order” button that I had never used. I’m one of those people that sees a shiny button and says, “yep, lets push it!”. Good news is we’ve learned how to send receipts!
Also, we are combining our website and systems. If this is the first time you’ve received an email from us and didn’t sign up or you just don’t want to laugh at my horrible writing skills, just hit unsubscribe at the bottom (but then you’ll miss out on sales and tons of laughs!) and our apologies.
As a husband and wife team who are technologically challenged, we thank you for your patience as we learn to drive this thing.
Come See Us!
Catch us at the Scottsville Farmers Market every Saturday from 9am – 1pm, or stop by and visit us at the farm! We expect to be fully restocked on 100% Grass-fed Black Angus Beef. We also have plenty of Hand-Gathered, Farm Fresh Eggs from our pasture roaming hens. Stay dry and have an awesome week!
NEVER MISS A FARM UPDATE
Stay up to date on farm events, announcements and farmers market locations.