This Week ‘Round The Farm
Bringing the Farm to You!
Eat up ladies, hay season is just around the corner.
Doesn’t everyone take vacation days to put in fencing?
When you’re mildly concerned about losing one of your children 🤗
At least the check engine light didn’t come on 🚘🚕😅
Don’t Miss Out!
Sign up below and receive coupon codes and more right to your inbox!
Bringing the Farm to You!
Do you love coupons? Happy farm animal photos? Farm shenanigans and some really bad puns? Sign up for this and more right to your inbox. Once every 1-2 weeks. No spam, we PROMISE!
Thanksgiving is the time of year we get together with friends and family, maybe watch a football game, and eat way too much in one (or two) sittings. Some may eat early and spend the evening chasing Black Friday sales (that’s a big NOPE for us!). Others may go hunting or traveling. It’s a time to be thankful for all we have and those we can share with.
It’s also a time of giving. Here are a couple of ways to give this holiday season to hopefully make someone’s holiday a little better.
1. Donate: Money, unused items, food. Local churches and volunteer groups are a great channel for this and pretty easy to find with an internet search or Facebook.
2. Forgive: Consider forgiving someone who has wronged you. That person that cut you off in traffic may be going through a hard time of their own.
3. Share your time: One of the best tools we have to brighten someones day or help someone in need.
Best wishes to everyone this Thanksgiving. Also a big thanks from us for following, supporting, and making locally / ethically raised food a part of your life!
1. This past Saturday (11/16) marked the last day of the Scottsville Farmers Market for 2019. No worries though, as we are ~ 2 miles up the road from the market and are open year round!
Order Online and pick up on farm Place your order online, we’ll contact you and schedule a time to pick up. That’s it!
Local Delivery Within 20 minutes of the farm. Choose “local delivery” when ordering online (drop down box “shipping” will give you this option if you’re within our area). Orders go out every Wednesday.
“Pasture to Porch”. Regional Fed Ex to Virginia and surrounding states. Order online, choose ‘Pasture to Porch’ for your shipping option, and done! Orders go out on Wednesday and arrive Thursday.
2. We will be at Victory Hall in Scottsville, VA for the annual holiday market on Saturday, December 14th from 9am – 1pm. Come out and see us. Two floors of local vendors including meat, produce, coffee, sweets, arts, crafts, and other locally produced goods. Hope to see you there!
3. Hoping (finger’s crossed) that if everything falls into place, we’ll be adding a new product this coming spring / summer. Stay tuned for more!
4. Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!
It Tastes Right Because It’s Raised Right!
Hand Gathered, Farm Fresh Eggs
Experience the difference and give our free range, premium eggs a try!
Virginia Raised, 100% Grassfed, Black Angus Beef
Longbottom Farm Pastured Pork
Raised in a combination of pasture and woods, our Pastured Pork produces a flavor like no other. Experience the difference.