This Week ‘Round The Farm
So grateful he only has to cut wood to clear fence lines and not to heat the house 🔥.
I’m determined to make friends with this cutie 😍.
Shopping sprees look a whole lot different these days 🛒.
The ladies are really enjoying the weather and production is showing it 🍳.
Don’t Miss Out!
Sign up below and receive coupon codes and more right to your inbox!
Bringing the Farm to You!
Do you love coupons? Happy farm animal photos? Farm shenanigans and some really bad puns? Sign up for this and more right to your inbox. Once every 1-2 weeks. No spam, we PROMISE!
Spiced Honey Ham Recipe
1 – 3-4 lb ham
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground clove
1/4 tsp paprika
Here’s What You Do:
1. Put the ham in the slow cooker, drizzle with honey and cook on low 3-4 hours.
2. Preheat oven to broil.
3. In a saucepan, combine sugar, onion powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, paprika and 3 tablespoons liquid from bottom of slow cooker.
4. Heat on med-high to a boil for 1 minute.
5. Pour 1/2 of mixture onto ham and move ham to cookie sheet.
6. Broil with door open to watch for bubbling (approx. 30-45 seconds), then remove from oven.
7. Pour remaining mixture over ham and broil for additional 30-45 seconds.
8. Slice immediately for individually glazed pieces, otherwise allow to set into a crust then serve.
Viola & Enjoy!