- Your cost is $4.49 / lb hanging weight + butcher’s fee + tax.
- Hanging weight is dry aged ~ 2 weeks, trimmed, and packaged (vacuum-sealed) into your favorite cuts. Total cost (including butcher’s fee) ~ $3350.**
- Estimated 375-400 lbs of beef in your freezer.**
- Approximately 52 lbs of steak, 26 lbs of ribs, 124 lbs of ground beef, 128 lbs of roasts, & organs / bones.**
- We guide you through the entire process and can even deliver to your home! **
- Requires ~ 16 cubic feet of freezer space.
** The above prices are only estimates based on an average estimated size of a 950 lb animal and will vary by age / breed (~ 800 – 1100 lbs). The price per pound is based on the hanging weight reported by the butcher. Rest assured that pricing per pound means you only pay for what you get and not for what you don’t! Deposits are non-refundable and balance is due prior to delivery via invoice sent right to your email inbox. Some restrictions to cut options apply to Quarter and Half shares (determined by the butcher).