- $4.50 / lb is based on hanging weight reported by the butcher.
- Hanging weight is dry aged, trimmed, and packaged into your favorite cuts yielding a take home cost of ~ $6.00 / lb or total cost of ~ $1475 (includes butchers charge).**
- Estimated 203 lbs of beef in your freezer.**
- Approximately 26 lbs of steak, 13 lbs of ribs, 62 lbs of ground beef, 64 lbs of roasts, & some organs and bones.**
- We guide you through the entire process and can even deliver to your home! **
- Requires ~ 8 cubic feet of freezer space.
** The above prices are only estimates based on an average estimated size of a 900 lb animal and will vary. The price per pound is based on the hanging weight reported by the butcher. Rest assured that pricing per pound means you only pay for what you get and not for what you don’t! A delivery fee of $75 is added to total if home delivery is desired. Deposits are non-refundable and balance is due prior to delivery via invoice sent right to your email inbox.